Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happiness Is

Happiness is laughter, 
and what puts a smile on your face.


It could be the feeling of sunshine
or Quinn on the floor playing bass.




Happiness is hunting through tide pools,
and hearing the ocean waves.


It's putting on your favorite apron
and baking cookies to last for days!




It's making memories with family,
to remember when times grow hard.




Remember the times of happiness
when lighting lanterns in the yard.




Happiness is a wish made as the last
of the candles go out.


And knowing that wish will come true someday,
for you don't have reason to doubt.

---------------------------------------------

What are some things in your life that make you happy? 
Share with us down below in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Working with my dog Buck, playing my guitar by myself or with others, going fishing, shooting my bow, watching how great my wife is working with horses, knowing all of you and getting to listen to your great music, and knowing God Loves Me as I am.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We love to hear from you, by email or commenting. So please drop us a note!